M. L. Leddy
In 1918, Martin Luther Leddy left the family cotton farm and began repairing boots and saddles at a local saddlery. In 1936, Leddy moved his business to San Angelo and in 1941 established an additional location in the Fort Worth Stockyards. Leddy’s consistent commitment to quality is still carried on today. Nearly half a million pairs of cowboy boots and over 25,000 saddles have worn the M. L. Leddy brand, all handmade here in Texas.